“We quickly realised the benefit of having ROSS and Xero integrated across all 13 of our stores – the time savings were huge”
Juleen Bevacqua, Operations Manager, Fasta Pasta Corporation
“ROSS and Xero have streamlined my payroll so much I wouldn’t consider changing to anything else, even a free system.”
Jason Williams, Franchisee trading as, SUBWAY™
Roster with ROSS is a cloud based employee scheduling, rostering and time and attendance system ideal for front-line businesses.
ROSS helps managers create cost-efficient rosters by calculating wage costs, presenting sales data from your POS and calculating performance measures.
Approve time & attendance
Capture time & attendance data via PIN on iOS or Android or fingerprint scanning on Windows. Bring Your Own Device!
Export hours worked to Xero
You can link ROSS roster units, staff and wage classifications to Xero, including creating staff from both systems, exporting hours worked each payrun to the relevant earnings rates – no data entry!
ROSShr allows you to reduce your data entry even further with staff entering their own bank details, TFN and super details (plus more), so you can remove the paper trail.
- Automate payroll
- Sync data across both systems
- Create staff in either system
- Link earnings rates in Xero to penalty wage rates in ROSS
- Have wage costs automatically costed to tracking categories
- No data entry
- No errors from data entry
- Allocate payroll process to others
- Access anywhere anytime
Employee Scheduling with Roster with ROSS
Time & Attendance with Roster with ROSS
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.