Importing from Point of Sale
Having your POS integrated with Roster with ROSS means hourly sales, units sold and/or footfall count are imported automatically on a regular basis and displayed against the schedule. Track your roster KPI’s week-to-week and improve your efficiency.
Staff details like availability, skills and wages are essential to have at your fingertips to schedule effectively. With the Roster with ROSS staff portal, staff can request changes to their leave and week-to-week availability or you can control their availability by entering it yourself.
Time & Attendance
Roster with ROSS allows managers to view, edit and report on the time and attendance data from the ROSSo’clock timeclock module or update from the plan to what actually happened from paper-based timesheets.
All support and training sessions are included in the Roster with ROSS package. 8×5 phone and email support is included, and 12×7 or 24×7 support packages are available. A comprehensive help manual and helpdesk ticketing system means a response is guaranteed.
Roster with ROSS is costed rosters, time & attendance, HR and advanced labour reporting in the cloud
Roster with ROSS is available to use on the web on any device. Check the schedule on your phone, publish the schedule on your iPad, update from schedule to actual on your PC. Anywhere, anytime.
Powerful integrations with leading business software providers mean less data entry, less double-ups and more efficient business processes. Less time, less wastage.
Secure Employee Tracking
Track employee data throughout Roster with ROSS. From hiring, collecting details and availability on their first day and to day-to-day operations, Roster with ROSS works for everyone, from the employee to the employer.
Upper level management can see the broad-stroke information they need to make timely, well-informed decisions through variance reporting in Roster with ROSS. We call it ‘actionable information’.
Solutions by role
- Create, view & change your roster day-by-day & week-by-week in your web browser
- Easily manage staff availability by editing it yourself or having your staff request changes in their own staff portal
- Fill no-show shifts easily with a quick SMS to any available staff
- Easily print the roster when it’s finalised for reference
- Automated management of time & attendance through ROSSo’clock with rounding & matching rules
- SMS & email the roster to staff, plus apps to view published rosters
- Jobs, skills, leave allowances, part/full-time staff, awards & penalty rates are all managed for you
- view all the rosters you are responsible for in one place from any computer
- compare performance based on your chosen KPIs – for example; labour cost percentage or customer to staff ratio
- identify which of your managers may need your assistance to meet KPIs
- approve rosters created by managers and publish them to notify staff
- free yourself from the dependence on emailed or printed rosters & KPI reports
- Set budgets and KPIs so that your managers will know about underperformance or when they’re doing well
- View any rosters, KPIs or actual hours worked anytime you need
- Use ROSSorg visualisation tools in finance management meetings
- Check over actual hours worked before they are exported to payroll
- Automate payroll by eliminating tedious manual data entry of hours or shifts to or from paper or spreadsheets
- Reduce or eliminate the printed paper trail… and ditch the spreadsheets!
- Speed up your rostering by keeping track of your staff availability using ROSS
- Cost your roster before the week begins to help you budget more effectively
- Compare your actual hours worked to your rostered plan
- Set and track your performance against company KPIs
- Save time by replacing tedious data entry with ROSS payroll integrations