Zuus Workforce is multi-site workforce management: staff scheduling, time & attendance, HR, payroll integration and reporting.
Zuus is available to use on the web on any device. Check the schedule on your phone, publish the schedule on your iPad, update from schedule to actual on your PC. Anywhere, anytime.
Powerful integrations with leading business software providers mean less data entry, less double-ups and more efficient business processes. Less time, less wastage.
Track workforce and employee data throughout Zuus. From hiring, collecting details and availability on their first day and to day-to-day operations, Zuus works for everyone, from the employee to the employer.
Upper level management can see the broad-stroke information they need to make timely, well-informed decisions through variance reporting in Zuus Workforce. We call it ‘actionable information’.
- Create, view & change your roster day-by-day & week-by-week in your web browser
- Easily manage staff availability by editing it yourself or having your staff request changes in their own staff portal
- Fill no-show shifts easily with a quick SMS to any available staff
- Easily print the roster when it’s finalised for reference
- Automated management of time & attendance through Zuus Clock T&A with rounding & matching rules
- SMS & email the roster to staff, plus apps to view published rosters
- Jobs, skills, leave allowances, part/full-time staff, awards & penalty rates are all managed for you
- view all the rosters you are responsible for in one place from any computer
- compare performance based on your chosen KPIs – for example; labour cost percentage or customer to staff ratio
- identify which of your managers may need your assistance to meet KPIs
- approve rosters created by managers and publish them to notify staff
- free yourself from the dependence on emailed or printed rosters & KPI reports
- Set budgets and KPIs so that your managers will know about underperformance or when they’re doing well
- View any rosters, KPIs or actual hours worked anytime you need
- Use Zuus Variance Reporting visualisation tools in finance management meetings
- Check over actual hours worked before they are exported to payroll
- Automate payroll by eliminating tedious manual data entry of hours or shifts to or from paper or spreadsheets
- Reduce or eliminate the printed paper trail… and ditch the spreadsheets!
- Speed up your rostering by keeping track of your staff availability using Zuus
- Cost your roster before the week begins to help you budget more effectively
- Compare your actual hours worked to your rostered plan
- Set and track your performance against company KPIs
- Save time by replacing tedious data entry with Zuus payroll integrations